The Use of the Best Hand Sanitizer for You
According to the results of an inspection, drivers with manifestations of acute respiratory infections (fever, cough, runny nose) are not allowed to work.
Drivers should be provided with a supply of disposable masks (based on the duration of the work shift and mask change at least 1 time in 3 hours), as well as disinfectant wipes, skin antiseptics for treating hands, and disinfectants. Reuse of disposable masks, as well as the use of moistened masks is not allowed.
Preventive and focal (current, final) disinfection
To carry out disinfection, disinfectants are used, registered in the prescribed manner, the instructions for use of which indicate the modes of disinfection of objects in case of viral infections.
Preventive disinfection includes personal hygiene measures, the use of masks to protect the respiratory system, frequent washing of hands with soap or rubbing them with skin antiseptics, ventilation and wet cleaning of vehicle interiors and is carried out during trips to China, as well as before 5 days after return. For disinfection, the least toxic agents are used. You can buy hand sanitizer online and have the best solutions.
If there are toilets, they are cleaned and disinfected in the prescribed manner
On long routes, only water in individual containers or disposable tableware is used to organize the drinking regime. During the route, used disposable tableware, as well as personal protective equipment, masks, and disinfectant wipes are collected in disposable tightly closed plastic bags that are placed in the luggage compartment and are disinfected at the arrival point.
- Focal disinfection is carried out in the infectious focus when the patient is identified (current disinfection is carried out by wiping with disinfectants approved for use in the presence of people (based on cationic surfactants) and after the patient leaves the focus (final disinfection).
- Final disinfection is carried out after removal of the patient and the release of the passenger compartment. For processing, the most reliable disinfectants based on chloroactive and oxygen-active compounds are used. When processing surfaces, an irrigation method is used. Air in the absence of people is recommended to be processed using open portable ultraviolet irradiators, disinfectant aerosols.
All surfaces of the vehicle interior are subject to disinfection
Disinfection should begin with the chairs of suspected patients (if any). In the presence of visible impurities, they should be treated with disinfection, cleaned, and then disinfected the surface of the chair.
When disinfecting in toilets, it is necessary to apply a disinfectant to the entire contaminated area, clean the dirty area (remove solid particles or absorb liquid), reapply the disinfectant.
To destroy microorganisms, it is necessary to observe the exposure time and the concentration of the working solution of the disinfectant in accordance with the instructions for the drug. If necessary, wash the surface with water and dry with paper towels.
Final disinfection is carried out by specialized organizations. During the final disinfection of the vehicle interior and all contaminated areas, it is necessary to use:
- disposable protective suits
- disposable gloves
- face shield, goggles or face shield
- shoes with a closed toe or shoe covers with an increased risk of splashing or with surfaces heavily contaminated with biological fluids
- waterproof bags for waste.